Join The University of Mississippi and pledge to…
- CHALLENGE stereotypes and CALL OUT sexist attitudes
- SPEAK OUT if I hear excuses for violence or victim blaming
- TREAT my significant other with respect
- RESPECT the dignity of others
Together, we can STAND UP and not STAND BY, and stop violence before it starts.
Why Take the Pledge?
- Too many women, men and children are affected every day by violence
- Silence and inaction is a form of complicity
- It takes all of us to change the culture to one that does not accept violence